Thursday, October 2, 2008

Testing my new Arteco products weee =D

I've been reading a lot of good feedback about Artdeco products so I decided to try it. I recently purchased some some Artdeco shadows (I've got 1 freebie e/s yipee) and their eye primer. Now I've gotta practice how to apply 'em hehe.


Here's my look for today. I'm feel like I'm beginning to learn already yey =D.



















I used the following:

Eyes:

Artdeco eyeshadow primer
Artdeco eyeshadows (I'll edit this post when I get the nos. sorry)
VOV e/s to highlight the eyes
Loreal dark brown e/s for brows
In2it dark brown liquid eyeliner on the upper and lower lash lines
VOV white eyeliner on the water lines
Body Shop Mascara

Cheeks:

Elf pink blush

Face:
Maybelline UV White Base
Skin Food Lemon Foundation
Ocean Mist Lightly Tinted Finish

Lips:
Maybelline Ultra Shine LipsTick
Elf Pink Lip Gloss

What can I say? I totally love the artdeco e/s. Love the color and it's easy to blend. But I find the e/s primer how to apply....hmmm maybe I just don't know the proper way to apply it. I can't see the difference of the e/s when applied without a primer. Oooops..I just forgot to try haha. I need must practice =P



























































































No comments: