Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My pink EOTD...

Playing with my new body shop pink mineral e/s and Coastal Scents palette. We'll..this is a new look for me. I always wear brown e/s for the office and this is a happy day for me so I said pink it is!..


What can I say about my pink Boday Shop e/s???...I'm not in love with the color that much. I guess it's not just my favorite shade of pink. I used my Artdeco e/s primer before applying it and it was kinda hard to blend. But the staying power...it's a thumbs up!!!






As for my Coastal Scents palette, I was so glad that I found a store on Ebay selling it. I always hear good feedback about this product and I told myself...I must have one! haha. So if you want one...look for bebee_phat on Ebay. (I'm not here to help her or what but I have a good experience dealing with her so I recommend her =D)






What can I say about the shade I used in the Coastal Scents palette?...I thought I used the dark purple one but when I applied it, it's almost the same as the Body Shop e/s haha...but I don't want it smokey for the office so I just blended it with the pink...Anyways, it still turned out the way I want it. Will try using all the shaded in the palette...haha good luck Kim!
Here's my EOTD:






























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I never thought that you had it in you. I think Jay is dying to learn this.. hehe.

Kim Tan said...

yeah...nakita nga nya ung blog ko....loko yun eh! hmmppfff hehe

D said...

hiya, i cant help but notice..are u working on a call center? wala lang feeling ko kasi ive seen u na somewhere... wala lang..lolz

em said...

this is a really soft and pretty look!